All property photos
28 Elm Ave. Woodacre CA
A Woodacre Destination Property!
Come home to this beautiful Woodacre retreat, ideally located in the flats of the Woodacre basin and surrounded by ridgeline views in the heart of the San Geronimo Valley. This incredible home offers 3 bedrooms / 2 baths + formal living room and separate family room media suite all opening to the large level yard, garden areas and expansive deck. The open floor plan provides flow and ease of use, ideal for entertaining. This is a must-see property in one of Woodacres most desirable neighborhoods.
This is truly a destination property, offering the perfect balance of indoor/outdoor Northern California living---all just minutes from downtown Fairfax, at the gateway to some of West Marin's best parks and open space preserves, and adjacent to many of the finest hiking, biking, and riding trails in the Bay Area.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- GreatRoom with vaulted ceilings, flanked by floor-to-ceiling windows filling the room with natural light
- CountryKitchen and dining area with an open floor planand desirable indoor/outdoor flow are perfect for entertaining, and all open to the wrap around deck overlooking the yard and gardens
- MasterSuite with en-suite bath in upper level area that creates separation for privacy
- Beautifulfamily room / media suite opens to expansive level yard, patio and garden areas
- Formal Living Room with gas insert fireplace
- Expansivedecking off the kitchen and dining area, ideal for dining under the stars
- Loads of additional storage in the detached out-building / shed
- Beautiful outdoor living spaces include front and back patios that transition to the yard, perfect for outdoor entertaining or soaking in the warm California sun
- Full fenced property
- Mature grapevines and arbor
- Incredible Magnolia and Fig trees are signature features of this beautiful property
San Geronimo Valley:
- Lagunitas School District offering Montessori and Open Classroom elementary programs and additional Middle school program 6th, 7th & 8th grades
- San Geronimo Valley Community Centeroffersspecial events and community services
- Dixson & Creekside equestrian centers